123 HP Setup 1110
The printer features:
The printer is designed to print, scan, and send faxes. Now it is easy to load the paper in the printer because the printer has an option to automatically feed the documents in the feeder. The printer has a capacity to print at a speed of 22 pages per minute. And also has a Max input capacity of loading up to 100 sheets. Some of the past review over the printer Deskjet 1110 is that it is affordable and gives you noise free printing. Provides you a standard monochrome printing along with wifi connectivity. Some of the drawbacks with the Deskjet 1110 printer is that it does not have memory card slot, no paper tray cover, sub-par for an inkjet and only one cartridge.
123 HP Deskjet 1110 printer design structure:
123 HP Deskjet 1110 has its dimension of 17.06 inches width, 15.8 inches depth, and 6.65 inches height. It weighs around 11.02 pounds. Deskjet printer series are the multi functional printers that can perform jobs like scanning and copying and also as a fax machine. This model’s specialty is that it is mobile enabled as well as cloud enabled. You can now print from anywhere using your personal device. The printer is a business oriented specific model and is fast in performance, also has waterproof printing and standard printing. The printer supports duplex printing that the user can print the documents on both sides.
We can help you on:
Installing your printer setup 123.hp.com/setup 1110.
Making your compatible with your computer or the operating system.
Printer driver corrupted or outdated.
PC hangs on using printer.
Difficulty in configuring eprint.
Unable to access using any personal devices.
123 HP Deskjet 1110 assigned for printing free content and tracking print history:
123 HP Deskjet 1110 connected to a free service, with which the service users can save, retrieve, share and print documents. This could avoid the device getting connected to the internet such as mobile phone, tablet or laptop. A print job can be given from such device to an eprint enabled printer. 123 HP Deskjet 1110 allows free printable content to choose and print instantly on the 123.hp.com/setup1110. For your convenience. open the account, add thr pinter to your 123 HP Deskjet 1110 connected account. Send a mail from your personal device.now you can access all your history of the past 30 days using your printer email. All you need to have is wireless router, registered account with your 123.hp.com/setup1110. An LAN connection to the printer . your mobile should be connected to the HP eprint enabled 123 HP Deskjet 1110 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 1110 assistance:
Based on the technical issues and the remedy the technicians can suggest you service plan. For more help customer’s preference is required. The terms of service is also taken in consideration whether the required help is a short term or a long term help. Throughout the conversation we take care of the budget. We have a lot of customers who rely on the technical support for a long time and this help us to work further better. Once we connect to you we collect information from you regarding the issue and suggest you some solution that could really help you.123.hp.com/setup 1110.
Suggested papers for printing:
If you need the best print quality it is recommended to use 123 HP Deskjet 1110 papers which are designed for printing your prdject.
At times based on the region and country these printing papers may not be available.
123 HP Deskjet 1110 Premium plus photo paper
Advanced 123 HP Deskjet 1110 photo paper
123 HP Deskjet 1110 Everyday Photo Paper
There are varieties of paper that are used to print your prdject in high quality,
123 HP Deskjet 1110 Premium plus photo paper:
123 HP Deskjet 1110 premium plus photo paper is 123 HP Deskjet 1110 highest quality of photo paper for the best prints. With 123 HP Deskjet 1110 premium plus photo paper, you can print photos which can dry quickly that you can share them right from your 123.hp.com/setup1110. This paper is available in various sizes and in two finishes i.e., glossy finish and soft gloss. This is ideal for framing, displaying and gifting the photos and your special prdjects.
Advanced 123 HP Deskjet 1110 photo paper:
This glossy photo paper is an instant-dry finish which is easy to handle without smudging. It is capable to resist water, smears, fingerprints and humidity. Comparatively store processed photo and your photo looks alike. Advanced photo also has various sizes. This paper is acid-free for lasting documents.
123 HP Deskjet 1110 Everyday Photo Paper:
Printing colorful, snapshots at low cost, usage of paper designed for casual photo printing. This can be handled easily as it dries quickly. You can get sharp and crisp images when you use this paper with any inkjet 123.hp.com/setup1110. It has glossy finish in different sizes. It is also acid-free for long lasting.
Steps to select and use paper:
- Follow the steps for better results,
- Always load a single type of paper in the paper feeder.
- Make sure that you load the paper correctly in the paper feeder.
- Remember do not load the paper tray in excess.
- Avoid the following to avoid poor quality of paper and prevent paper jams,
- Multipart forms.
- Paper which is damaged curled or crushed.
- Papers with cuts.
- Paper that does not accept ink well.
- Media which is light in weight or gets stretched easily.
- Papers with staples or clips.
- Know how to print photos on 123 HP Deskjet 1110 Photo Paper.
How to load paper:
- Select a paper size and continue.
- Open the paper tray door.
- Pull the paper tray
- Load paper.
- Remove all paper from the paper tray, and then load the photo paper print side facing down and 123 HP Deskjet 1110 logos facing up.
- Slide the photo paper forward until it stops
- Slide the paper-width guides firmly against the edge of the photo paper.
- Push the tray back in the 123.hp.com/setup1110. And close the tray door.
- You can change or retain the paper settings if required.
- Open the paper tray door
- Slide the paper-width guides outward.
- Load paper
- Insert a bundle of paper in the paper tray with the short edge forward and print side down.
- Slide the paper forward until it stops.
- Slide the paper width guides to the edges of the paper.
- Push the paper tray back to close the door.
software on Windows:
Open printer software on Windows:
- Install the 123.hp.com/setup 1110. Software on your computer system and based on the operating system you use do the following,
Windows 8.1 users:
- On the left corner of the start screen right click the mouse button and select your 123.hp.com/setup 1110 Name.
- On the empty space of the Start screen right-click the mouse button. Click ALL APPS on the app bar, and click your 123.hp.com/setup 1110
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP:
- On the computer desktop click START -> All Programs -> HP . Click the folder for your printer and select your printer named icon.
- Sleep mode is used to reduce power usage.
- The printer enters sleep mode in five minutes of inactivity after the initial setup of your 123.hp.com/setup1110.
- You can change the time for sleep mode from your control panel.
Setting sleeps mode time:
- On the screen menu select the settings icon.
- Click power Handling.
- Select Sleep.
Select either of the following
- After 5 minutes.
- After 10 minutes.
- After 15 minutes.
Quiet mode slows down printing to reduce overall noise without affecting the print quality. Quiet Mode allows printing only in normal quality on plain paper. To reduce the noise, switch to quiet mode. To print at normal speed tune quiet mode off. Normally the quiet mode is OFF in default.
Switching Quiet Mode ON or OFF:
- To switch Quiet Mode ON or OFF from your printer control panel:
- Select the setup from the printer Home Screen.
- Select Preferences
- Select Quiet Mode.
- Select ON or OFF Quiet Mode.
The printing options are mostly handled by the software applications. You can change settings manually only when you wanted to change the 123.hp.com/setup1110. Quality Printing on specific type of paper, or on social features.
- Load the paper in the paper tray,
To print document using Windows:
- Using your software select the print
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/setup1110 is selected in the list of printers.
- Select the properties
- Choose the appropriate option,
- On the Layout tab, select the orientation of the printer
- On the paper tab select the appropriate paper type from the media in the tray selection area and select the print quality in the quality settings.
- To select the paper size from the paper size drop-down box in the Advanced
- Tap OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to print the Document.
Printing document from (OS X):
- Choose print from the File menu in your Software.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup1110 without fail.
- Mention the number of pages.
- Select the show details options if you do not see that option.
- Select the paper size.
- Fix the orientation.
- Specify the scaling percentage.
Printing at maximum DPI:
For high quality images, sharp images on your photos use the maximum dots per inch option.
- Load the photo papers on the photo tray,
Printing photos from your printer software on windows:
- Select the print option from your printer software.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup1110.
- Open the Properties dialog box.
- Select the following,
- Select the paper orientation on the layout tab.
- Select the appropriate paper type from media drop box and select the paper quality.
- Click OK and return to the properties
- Select OK and click Print when you’re done with the changes.
Printing from your mobile device:
- Using the mobile printing technology you can print from your mobile device or your tablet easily.
- Make sure you connect your 123.hp.com/setup 1110. And your printer on the same network.
- Choose the document or the photo that you wanted to print.
- Adjust your print settings in your 123.hp.com/setup 1110. And select print option.
Print using Airprint:
Now you can print using your apple devices which supports the Airprint. Use your AirPrint option through your wireless network using any of the apple products like the Apple ipod, Apple iphone or iPad for the following applications like,
- And third-party applications.
To print using DPI option
- Select the print option from the 123.hp.com/setup 1110 Software.
- Select your printer from the list of printers.
- Select the properties dialog box.
- Select the paper quality
- Use the media box to select the type of papers.
- Set the max.DPI mode in the advanced option.
- Select the exact paper size from the drop down box
- Click OK when you’re done.
Paper Jam and Feeder Issues:
Check for the paper jam in your printer,
- Open the access door.
- Remove the paper path cover
- Remove the jammed paper by lifting duplex cover.
- Reinsert the path cover.
- Close the access door.
- Select OK on the control panel to continue the Job.
Check the cartridge area in the printer if the problem is not resolved,
- Open the cartridge access door.
- If you find any jammed paper move the print cartridge and move the paper.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Click OK on the control panel.
If the problem is not resolved yet,check the tray area.
Handling Paper jam in the Feeder:
- Lift the document feeder cover.
- Pull the jammed paper from the feeder gently.
- Close the feeder cover slowly until it snaps into its place.
Ink Cartridge & Clean cartridge:
- Turn the power ON.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridge that is indicated as error.
- Holding the sides of the cartridge with its bottom pointing up clean the the golden stip.
- Use the dry swab to wipe the contacts
- Reinstall the cartridges.
- Close the access door and check whther the error message has gone.
- Turn the 123.hp.com/setup 1110. oFF and ON if you receive the error message again.
To check the fax setup runs the fax test report. Check the fax settings if the passes and you still face a problem with the 123.hp.com/setup 1110 fax.
Connection and Network problem:
Check whether the printer’s Wifi direct is turned ON.
On the control panel touch the wifi direct option
If the wifi status is OFF then use the Settings option and turn ON the wifi direct.
Turn ON the wifi connection on your computer or your mobile device, search and connect your 123.hp.com/setup 1110. To your computer or device.
Enter the password if you asked for.
If in case you are using a mobile device install the compatible printing app to your device.
Disclaimer : 123 HP Setup 1110
The 123hpsetup.xyz technical interaction guide is self- standardized and performs autonomously without being swayed by any external source.We merely assist customers to setup,connect and troubleshoot HP ePrint. All the brands,Images,emblems and products mentioned in the website are only for reference and assistance.We neither own up any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or merger with a third party,unless specified. Users are demanded to scrutinize our policies for appropriate usage of the website.123.hp.com/setup 1110 or 123 HP Setup 1110