For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1 888-287-4081
The 123hpsetup.com technical interaction guide is self- standardized and performs autonomously without being swayed by any external source.We merely assist customers to setup,connect and troubleshoot HP ePrint. All the brands,Images,emblems and products mentioned in the website are only for reference and assistance.We neither own up any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or merger with a third party,unless specified. Users are demanded to scrutinize our policies for appropriate usage of the website.
HP envy windows
HP PRINTER SUPPORTS
Vista or XP
Connect the HP printer to the network using wi-fi or USB and then connect it to your windows.
Windows operating system has a built in printer driver which enables the functioning of HP Printer in Windows.
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Windows.
Connecting the printer to the network:
- Go to setup
- Choose between Network and Wireless
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name(SSID)
- Enter the Password (WEP/WPA).
- Your printer will get connected to the network.
- No printer driver installation is required for Windows as it gets installed automatically while updating Windows software.
- Go to Windows search tool and click Start.
- Type change device installation in the search menu bar. This opens the Device installation window.
- Select ‘update automatically’ and save changes
Printer driver installation
- Go to start
- In search menu bar type Add printer to open a new window
- Key in the type of printer that needs installation.
- If it is network connection, select the option Add a network wireless orBluetooth printer .Click on use an existing port followed by ‘Next’.
- But if it is USB connection, select Add a local printer
- Select your printer name followed by ‘Next’.
- ‘Install the printer driver’ window opens.
- Click on windows update.
- Select HP from the list of printer manufacturers displayed.